The Titanium ARti Tool is an EDC multitool with an arsenal of functions. Grade 5 titanium, 11 distinct tools built-in, and SO MANY uses make the ARti Tool a powerful addition to your every day carry gear. Are you looking for a gift for you man? Look no further. He will love the ARti Tool. It is packed with manly features that will turn any gadget-lover into a little kid on Christmas.
- A phillips screwdriver. Yes, phillips. Built-in. Not just a flat-head like all of the others. (not an easy feature to add on the machining side of things)
- The tactical pocket hook.
- 2 round key chain holes, spaced 65mm apart which happens to make it a good fit on some popular "swiss army" style key chain tools. (see pics)
- A scraper/prybar end. Scrape AR-15 carbon or make a sandwich!
- A sharp-ish point for opening boxes or slashing at a bear during an attack.
- A nail-puller for when you are demo-ing your daughter's doll house but want to save the materials for your next project.
- A mil-spec bottle opener.
- A 1/4" hex wrench or bit driver hole. And hey, if you want to hang your key ring from this hole we're not going to tell you how to live your life...
- A flat-head screwdriver.
- 4mm thick makes it very strong yet unobtrusive in your pocket.
- Grade 5 titanium will hold up to use without ever corroding.
- Shaped like America's favorite rifle, which will bring much admiration from your friends who have lame pocket tools or bottle openers.